PERSONAL: I'M BACK!

Has it really been over half a year since I last posted? No wait, don't answer that. Contrary to popular belief, I am still alive. I'd apologise for the long silence but truth is that my life has taken a completely different turn lately which makes for drama, chaos, and disaster but also lots of new opportunities. Since I've found a place to live and rediscovered my sanity (or some form thereof), maintaining my blog has reappeared on my list of priorities.

I'm looking forward to take part in the blogging community again and can't wait to share some of the posts I've prepared. Let me know if there's anything specific you want to read about and stay tuned for more regular updates (because things can hardly get more irregular than an eight month silence).

What kind of posts would you like to see from me? Let me know what kind of blog posts would help fill up the ever-expanding void lingering inside of you. Or is that me? I get confused sometimes.

Labels: