fashion

Pyjama Party

September 18, 2015Saskia C.

Here's a thought experiment: picture being the greatest goth that ever gothed during the day but still having to sleep in mainstream pyjamas at night. The absolute horror. Just imagine a vampire coming into your room and mistaking you for a puny mortal, or worse, a conformist. Obviously, we can't have that. But, fret no longer, I have made a small compilation of gothy sleepwear for you to fawn over and be inspired by.

Scary threads nighty - Lazy bones PJ set (source missing) - Killstar ouija candles - David & Goliath glow in the dark PJ set - Bat slippers (source missing) - Occult PJ set (only the top)
Really my inspiration for this post was the brand Scary Threads. I love the concept of alternative sleepwear because, as I have discovered while making this collage, finding interesting pyjamas is much more difficult than it seems. Their entire collection is currently on my wishlist because my David and Goliath pyjamas (pictured above) are sadly dying a slow but horrible death.

What about you; what does your nightwear look like? Do you like to maintain your lord of the underworld look at night or do you shed your disguise in exchange for a bright pink bunny nighty?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. That not a morning person vest! So me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the first few lines had me giggling! Halloween is a great time to stock up on spooky sleepwear I find! You get cute t shirts and with it being autumn, a darker palette overall! Love the not a morning person one, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to sleep in everything that doesn't make it into my everyday wear. Mostly it's just old zebra t-shirts and boxers. But I sometimes sleep in some velvet flares I bought but never was able to wear in everyday life. They're basically leggings that keep your ankles extra toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually sleep in doll-like lacy gowns or just a big t-shirt with pants. I have one black set with Hello Kitty though! Examples here are all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collage! Is that a pocket on that dress on the left? It looks nice, and so do those slippers with bats on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, currently my bed-clothes are an oversized band hoodie and some hot pants, i tend to get cold really fast but cant stand pants that ride up to my knees when i move while being asleep XD in summer the hoodie gets replaced with a tank top. jealous of those people who wear negligee kind of things for sleep, those look beautiful but GOSH, i would freeze to death.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form