featured outfit

OUTFIT: Witch in Training

March 18, 2015Saskia C.

Last weekend I felt the sudden urge to dress up, go outside and visit our lovely capital. Shocking, I know. While spelunking through the depths of my wardrobe I was delighted to rediscover my fantastic suspender skirt. The realisation that it would match perfectly with my sunhat came swiftly. There wasn't actually any sunshine to speak of but fuck the fashion police, right?


This event was the perfect excuse to wear more make-up than usual (yes, leaving the house is an event - my life is quite exciting, thank you very much). I took the opportunity to test my new MAC lipglass (a tint named 'rebel'). The shade is a beautiful bright purple but I am still not overly fond of the combination of long hair, windy weather and lip gloss.

H&M suspender skirt - Brandless longsleeve top - Lip Service tights - eBay sunhat - Doc. Martens boots
As much as I'd like to tell you where I got my necklace and rings, I wouldn't know where to start. I pick up jewellery as I go along. Some I get from family members, some I buy from eBay, some I get from shady shops in dark alleys and others I rob from the bodies of my slain enemies. In other words, most of the time I don't even remember where I got something.

Since I am a creature of habit I shall leave you with a picture depicting me in a desperate attempt for the attention of a cat once more. Banzai is obviously not giving a single fuck because cats really are a bunch of adorably evil bastards.


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great hat! You can never go wrong in Doc Marten's. I like your tights too. Heck, everything is lovely about that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this whole post <3
    The way you write, the outfit, your hair colour oh and the cat;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Spelunking, at times my wardrobe seems like a bottomless pit! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. plant some catnip in your house or roll yourself in some and cats will love you - nah but... im sorry, she looks a bit interested though ^^ <3
    and love that outfit! suits you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely outfit! And I like the way you write, humor lurking among your text like in the part about life being exciting, thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! The more you interest in the cat the more uninteresting you become to the cat. Allergic people are often very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! When do cats ever give a single fuck?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form