featured outfit

OUTFIT: Witchy Summer

July 28, 2014Saskia C.

If you've been following my blog for a while, you might know that I like animals and as a logical consequence love going to the zoo. Last week Joshua and I visited the largest zoo in Belgium, named Pairi Daiza. Apparently it's received quite a few awards and most of the animals that live in the zoo have been rescued in one way or another. 
Our day out was extremely tiring, mainly due to the terrible heat that day. Belgian weather never really reaches tropical temperatures, but I already turn into a puddle of goo at 30°C. On the bright side, it was the perfect occasion to test my brand new sunhat. 


Unfortunately you can't see it in this picture, but there were water buffalos right behind me. As their name would suggest, they were just chillin' in the water the entire time we were there. It was a hot day for everyone. 


 Top: Primark
Skirt: Asos
Hat: eBay
Boots: Doc. Martens
Necklace: Voltaire for Alchemy Gothic
Sunglasses: Hema

I also met a tiny lemur that day.
I generally prefer wearing long, flowy skirts over short shorts or skirts, even in summer - they're just so much more comfortable. This particular outfit also kept me surprisingly cool and the sunhat has thus been approved. 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. What a perfect goth in hot weather outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you today that I looove your hair colour, it's such a nice purple! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha :D I see we like the same :D

    http://www.diriianum.pl/2014/07/stylizacja-wiedzma-latem.html (wiedzma latem pl - summer witch:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how long skirts billow and let air in on your legs in summer, quite cooling! You look great! The zoo sounds good, I like that the animals were rescued. The water buffalo habitat looks great. I am jealous you got to meet the lemur, I would love to get to hold one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous!! I love lemurs. I never thought I did until I went to a petting zoo when I got engaged. It had this humongous fat lemur who loved eating raisins. I must have spent an hour with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! It is hard to dress nicely in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The zoo looks like fun! :) And you look great!

    x Dawn // www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form