outfit

OUTFIT: The Goths Are Back in Town

February 03, 2014Saskia C.

It's been a while since I last made an outfit post, so let me make that up to you. The exams are over and I am officially allowed to leave my bedroom lair for more than just groceries. I have redyed my hair at long last; after a very long SFX shortage, I have decided to try some Manic Panic after all. That means I don't have to hide any lovely dark brown/blonde/pinkish/whatever the hell that was hair. And, last but not least, I scored some fancy new clothes during sales season. All of these things together made it pretty much impossible not to post an outfit.


Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Doc Martens
Hat: H&M


Both the dress and the cardigan are new; the dress was half price at Urban Outfitters, where I don't usually buy anything since their clothes are so expensive. The cardigan had a ripped seam, which is probably why it was only €10. I stitched it up and now I'm the happy owner of this pretty garment.
I'm extremely pleased, since I don't usually find anything to my liking during sales. 2014 is going to be a good year for clothes, I can feel it.

In other news, I've now got a very busy (yet awesome) schedule for this week; tomorrow I'm going (indoor) snowboarding for the first time ever, so I am both nervous and excited. I'll also be going to the Efteling this week, which is a fairytale park in the Netherlands. It's been ten years since I was last there, so I'm psyched about that, too.
I'll leave you with this selfie in which I show off my new hair and scarf. Did I mention I've taken up knitting? I've taken up knitting; I kind of suck but I'll get better... I hope.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow! I love your hair, it´s gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahh, I've just taken up knitting too...we'll get better...! :D

    Your hair color is awesome, actually, your whole outfit is awesome. I must admit, I love shopping in Belgium and I'm downright jealous of how much cooler things they sell over there, than in Hungary...They missed the whole striped hype and the cute hats too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fairytale park?! that sounds awesome. and cool hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair and outfit! Summer is a killer, I can't wear any velvet, it's so hot I can't even wear tights, argh! I can't wait for Winter! Tights and jackets and coats, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also I neeed to see pictures of this fairytale park! And go myself, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, I'm definitely loving the hair colour.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form