Thank you Steph
for tagging me in this challenge! It's been a while since I last did one of
1. Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and
post a link to their blog.
2. Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass
the challenge on.
3. Wish them to pass the challenge onward.
5 Things you Need Everyday
- Books, or something to read in general;
- Cuddles from (my) cats;
- Alone time in a comfy place.
5 Books You Would Recommend
- At the Mountains of Madness (H.P. Lovecraft);
- Oryx and Crake (Margaret Atwood);
- The entire Song of Ice and Fire series (George R.R.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde);
- Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen).
5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
- A pretty jumper (with bats on it. Or a skull. Or black and
- Hell Bunny eyeball dress;
- What is Goth by Voltaire. I will be forever in debt of the
person who buys this for me. Like, literally forever;
- Board games;
- IAMX CDs.
5 Places You Wish to Visit
- New York
5 Adjectives That Describe You Somehow
5 Things You'd Say To People About Life
- No matter how nice you are, there will always be people
you just can't seem to get along with;
- If you enjoy what you're doing, you're not 'wasting
your time'. Having fun actually is important;
- There are many, many mean people. Don't waste your time
wondering why they're so mean, there's way more better things to do;
- Don't be ashamed of the things you like;
- Try not to hold grudges, they're entirely pointless.