outfit

OUTFIT: Am I Ramona Flowers Yet?

November 17, 2012Saskia C.

After years of wanting purple hair, a couple of failed bleach and dye jobs and finally turning to Special Effects, my hair is actually 'Pimpin' Purple'. I am extremely happy and henceforth consider myself a member of the SFX fanclub. This dye is fantastic.
 
Last week I also got this fantastic new shirt in the mail, I love it to bits. If you can't quite tell, it says 'Miskatonic Elementary' and has a tiny Cthulhu on a tricycle on it. As a Lovecraft enthusiast, I simply had no choice but to order it.
Longsleeve: Zeeman 
Trousers: Esprit
Creepers: Underground
Goggles: Actual welding goggles
Fingerless gloves: Present from a friend 

My beloved creepers
Also, I did learn a couple of tips and tricks concerning bleaching and dyeing so I'm considering making a blog post about it. Surely there are many people with much more experience, but if anyone would be interested in a post about my personal experience, just let me know.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. The purple looks lovely in combination with your eyes. ^^ I would be interested to hear about your experiences. :) Where did you buy special effects dye?
    (a while ago I tried to find where it's being sold in Belgium, but only found online-shops)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, I'll make a post about it sometime soon then ^^ I bought mine online, as far as I know you can't really get it in Belgium.
      I ordered it from http://haircrazy.info :)

      Delete
    2. You don't have to, of course! :)
      Too bad, then I'll keep using Directions.
      Thank you for your answer!

      Delete
  2. The purple hair really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read a post about your bleaching and dying experience since it's a different perspective. :3

    Oh gosh, that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it right now, I hope to get it posted in a couple of hours. ^^ I loved your posts on dyeing and bleaching too, btw!

      Delete
  4. I love hearing about hair dye tricks and tips - I've cultivated what works best for me, and I love to improve on it when I can. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm writing the post right now, so I hope it'll be of some use to you. :)

      Delete
  5. No way! I was tired of not having my dye last long enough, so I too turned to Special Effects! It is AMAZING! I also used "Pimpin' Purple", but I mixed it with "Atomic Pink" and it was purple at first and started turning pink. It has lasted for a little over two months for me, and now it is finally starting to fade to less of a happy color.

    Anyways, I ADORE your hair! :D

    -EA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit and i love your goggles there super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Miskatonic Elementary shirt. I am thinking of getting some kind of Miskatonic uni shirt, even though I don't really wear t-shirts (they don't suit me)just because... Lovecraft! But I have no money, lol.

    I was pretty sure I followed you, but I am not getting the posts now, so I will follow you again.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form