red and black week

Red & Black Week: Re-dyeing My Hair

June 05, 2012Saskia C.

I had actually planned something entirely different for my first Red & Black Week post (an outfit, to be more specific) but unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to take decent pictures. Hence a slightly more boring post. 
You might have noticed that I've had red(dish) hair for the past half year now. If you hadn't, well, now you know. I personally quite like this hair colour, though I'd prefer an even brighter red. Sadly, my hair is quite fragile so I'd rather not bleach it.


The hair dye I normally use is 'Red Passion' by 'Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL'. I'm extremely pleased with it, as my natural hair colour is a very dark brown and lighter colours don't usually take this well.
Anyway, it was about time I re-dyed my hair, so I took some before and after pictures.

Before, wearing a horrible shirt from my first high school

After

Another after, the exams are everything but kind to my skin

I hope I'll be able to post pictures of the outfit I had in mind tomorrow. 






You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. It's lovely! This colour fits you very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this colour too, but the product name is slightly different. It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this vibrant color on you! And your hair has so much shine. It looks so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color with your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty , my sister uses the same one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had black hair for a year now, and on sunday I bleached and dyed my hair all by myself to red (I'm a hairdresser, so I never have to dye my hair myself, but there's been a strike for the past 3 weeks)!
    Used nr 52 Dark Spice, and it turned out okay (here it is fresh out of the shower: http://thelittleladiesroom.blogspot.com/2012/06/q-what-are-you-bringing-to-beach-this.html) - But I want to try that color! Is it good? I'm thinking of trying it as soon as this fades to ugly xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that I've used the blue/black colour from Schwarzkopf once or twice and I was very pleased with it and it worked on my dark brown hair.

    Reb looks very good on you, maybe try using Manic Panic or Directions once over this colour to see if you can get it brighter? But beware, you'll have to recolour alot.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form