make-up

MAKE-UP: My Black Is Blacker Than Your Black

October 11, 2011Saskia C.

Here's a little riddle for you guys: Saskia has an eye infection and is not supposed to wear any make-up. What does she do?
A. She's a good girl and patiently waits for the infection to disappear;
B. She decides this is a good time to slap on a few kilos of black eyeshadow.
I think you can all guess the answer.




Purple eyeshadow by Gosh, black eyeshadow by Manhattan, black mascara and black eye pencil by Essence.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Aw I hope that you get better soon! I really like the make-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty make-up, do be careful though! Hope the problem clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It's not a bad infection, my right eye is just kind of swollen, but it's pretty annoying. Tomorrow I won't wear any make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it's not too annoying :) I really like the make-up!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Take that makeup off and let your poor eyes heal!! ;) Although it does look very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saskia is a bad bad girl! :p

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form