make-up outfit

OUTFIT: New Trousers & Scarf

August 20, 2011Saskia C.

It's been ages since I last wore purple! Okay, maybe a week.
I'm posting this outfit mainly because I really wanted to show off my new trousers and scarf. It's a very casual outfit, not something I wear very often, but I still think there's something to it that makes it interesting. It must be the shiny trousers.

Trousers: H&M
Girlie shirt: The 69 Eyes
Scarf: Jenna (alternative shop in Leuven)
Shoes: Doc. Martens

And of course, matching make-up!


- Black smokey eyes pencil by 2B, black eye pencil by Essence
- Purple shimmer powder by Gosh
- Black mascara by Park Avenue

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. As usual, you're quite pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ^^ Love the work you're doing with your eyes, the purple shimmer is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, that's too sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must. Go. H&M.

    Those trousers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wuv them! I always have an extremely hard time finding trousers that fit, and suddenly, these appeared. They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paars staat je goed!
    Leuk dat je een nieuwe broek gevonden hebt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! Sexy pants, for sure. Gorgeous makeup and matching scarf are sexy, too! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form