PERSONAL: Jason Isaacs & Evanna Lynch

I'm sorry for the amount of Harry Potter posts, this will be the last one, I promise!

Today I met Darcy, Carry and a bunch of other people in Antwerp, because Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) and Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) were coming to open an exposition of behind the scenes pictures from the films. We had to wait for a couple of hours to stand close to the red carpet and even though not that many people showed up in the end, I'm glad we did. I got my 'Chamber of Secrets' book signed by both and Darcy and me got a picture with Evanna Lynch! Jason Isaacs wasn't socializing with his fans as much, so unfortunately, I didn't get one with him.
It was so much fun, not only seeing the actors, but also the people that I got to see again and some new people that I met. I had a great time.

Darcy and me.

Evanna Lynch!

Labels: